Friday, July 11, 2008

not so much

Maybe this quest for good health not so good. I mean, maybe that is why I am fucking unhealthy to begin with; because frankly, I'm lazy. I mean, I like the walking and do it faithfully but the moisturizing, wtf. I wash all the filth off of my face to put on grease? I know, my face is dry and old and needs to be hydrated but can't I just splash water on it? And all of that gonna eat healthy shit; well, it's like this--I done gave up my fucking sweets so now what's left--white fucking vegetables. I am thinking no. I am not giving up my potatoes or my cauliflower. I'll just have to do something else for my quest for health. I like taking the chemicals, those man made ones that give me what I should be getting from food. Yeah. I'm there baby. Hope tomorrow is better.

2 comments:

delagar said...

So what chemicals are we talking? Vitamins?

zelda1 said...

Yeah, vitamins and minerals. I'm thinking that it might be too late for the calcium but I'm on them now and multi vits and iron, lots of iron, and protein suppliments, cause ya know that I'm sucking in the blood work thing. And, I've been pretty faithful to take them; although, they do make me burp up these awful tastes. But, I'm not going to have to go to the doctor at all. I'm going to get through this year without one major or minor health crisis. Yep, I am.