Friday, July 18, 2008

walking

It's too fucking hot to walk my mile and something, and I'm tired, which I may have mentioned, of the old fucktard at the grocery store trying to pick me up when I try to walk there, so I'm going to the gym and walking on the treamill. While it's cool in the gym and the treadmill has this little fan that blows air on me, there are some things about the treadmill that piss me off. Here is the list:
It tells me how fast I'm going, how many miles I walk, and how many calories I've burned. Okay, do I really need to be reminded that after I walk for one hour that I've only burned up 200 calories? Also, I hate the runners. You know the ones who get on the treadmill and run like they are being chased by a giant roadrunner zombie. Also, you go nowhere, and the scenary never fucking changes.
There's more but I've taken these really strong pain pills for the pain in my hip from all the fucking honest walking and need to go to bed where I'll no doubt dream about winning the lottery or getting fucked by Brad Pitt.

1 comment:

Sarasvati Fautheree said...

giant roadrunner zombie! i love it! i love it!